Broadway Concerts in Bryant Park
Each summer, cast members from current Broadway shows take to the stage for this free series of concerts held on Thursdays from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. The stage is set up on the Bryant Park lawn. It’s a great way to enjoy highlights from current shows and to enjoy a visit to Bryant Park.
Several different musicals are featured each week, providing a taste of what’s a currently running on and off Broadway.
Visit the Bryant Park website for details.
2017 Broadway in Bryant Park Schedule
- Thursday, July 6 – STOMP, Groundhog Day, Wicked, and The Phantom of the Opera
- Thursday, July 13 – Kinky Boots, Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, School of Rock, and Soulpepper
- Thursday, July 20 – Waitress, Chicago, Cats, and Spamilton
- Thursday,July 27 – A Bronx Tale, Anastasia, Avenue Q, and The Imbible
- Thursday, August 3 – Miss Saigon, The Great Comet, and Broadway Dreams
- Thursday, August 10 – Come From Away, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Bandstand, and Curvy Widow
Bryant Park is located in Midtown Manhattan, between 40th and 42nd Streets, and Fifth and Sixth Avenues (behind the New York Public Library).