Free Outdoor Movies at Bryant Park
Come out to the park and grab a spot on the lawn. The lawn opens for seating at 5:00 p.m and the films begin at sunset, which is usually between 8:00 and 9:00 p.m..
Check out Gothamist’s tips for attending movie night at Bryant Park (including a video of the rush to the lawn at 5:00).
Here’s the 2018 lineup:
- June 18: The Breakfast Club
- June 25: The Philadelphia Story
- July 2: A League of Their Own
- July 9: Little Miss Sunshine
- July 16: Fried Green Tomatoes
- July 23: The Princess Bride
- July 30: When Harry Met Sally…
- August 6: The Wiz
- August 13: Thelma and Louise
- August 20: The Terminator
There is a great selection of food and drink curated by Hester Street Fair available for sale at the Fountain Terrace.
Bryant Park is located in Midtown Manhattan, between 40th and 42nd Streets, and Fifth and Sixth Avenues (behind the New York Public Library).