The Metropolitan Opera’s Free Summer Recitals Series
Concerts are held in all five boroughs.
The concerts feature performances by the Opera’s young rising stars, who perform a selection of opera arias and duets.
The Central Park concert usually starts the season with a performance at the park’s Rumsey Playfield.
The concerts are free and open to the public.
2017 Metropolitan Opera Summer Concerts in the Park:
- Monday, June 12, 2017, 8:00 p.m.
Central Park SummerStage, Rumsey Playfield
- Wednesday, June 14, 2017, 7:00 p.m.
Brooklyn Bridge Park, Pier 1, Brooklyn
- Friday, June 16, 2017, 7:00 p.m.
Clove Lakes, Staten Island
- Saturday, June 17, 2017, 7:00 p.m.
Crotona Park, Bronx
- Friday, June 23, 2017, 7:00 p.m.
Jackie Robinson Park, Manhattan
- Saturday, June 24, 2017, 7:00 p.m.
Socrates Sculpture Park, Queens
Visit the Metropolitan Opera website for 2017 schedule details.